Founded in 2011, the Réseau documents d'artistes federates the Documents d'artistes associations existing in the regions of Paca (1999), Bretagne (2009), Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes (2010), Nouvelle-Aquitaine (2012), Reunion (2021), Occitanie (2022), Geneva (2023) and Centre-Val de Loire (2024).
Réseau documents d'artistes represents the work of more than 600 artists in France and Switzerland. Through its editorial web platform, the programming of broadcast events and various professional support actions, it promotes the visibility of contemporary creation internationally.
The website reseau-dda.org, inaugurated in 2013, provides access to artists' files, focuses on their news and professional networks and presents various forms of unpublished publications inviting the discovery of works.
Teams in territories
Centre-Val de Loire (to appear)
— Cindy Daguenet, Director
- Support and transfer of skills for the development of new Documents d’artistes projects, monitoring of territorial developments;
- Development of the web platform and its editorial content, translation;
- Exchanges on documentary methods and the evolution of tools;
- Advice, reception and assistance in prospecting art professionals;
- Networking of artists with cultural operators;
- Communication and national and international partnerships;
- Organization of public events, mediation and dissemination actions.
Réseau documents d’artistes receives support from Ministère de la Culture - Direction générale de la création artistique (French ministry of Culture).
He is also a member of CIPAC, french federation of contemporary art professionals, and benefits from a partnership with CNAP - Centre national des arts plastiques (National center for visual arts).